Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Seniors on the Blog - Twins from Kaneland High School!

At the risk of sounding REALLY old, these two are my husband's cousin's kids... and I remember when they were babies!! Wow, how the years and flown by, and now they are seniors. They sure have grown up... look how gorgeous Miss A is now!!! I love this one in the grass...


And this one in the field is great too!!!





We can't forget N... who, as a typical guy, wasn't over-the-top about getting a whole bunch of pics taken!! He was a good sport about it though... look how handsome :)



And we got to do some football pics too... those were fun!


MY FAVORITE!!! It turned out so cool... thanks for working with my "vision" (even though he probably had no idea what I had in mind for this one)!!!


Thanks so much for coming all the way out here - I hope you enjoyed your session (at least a little) and love your preview!!

0 comments: